The following requirements serve as the basis for the main activities:
- Implementation of practice-oriented workshops; Once a year
- Conducting courses, workshops; upon need
- Formation of special working groups; upon need
COMMUNICATION OF APPLICATION-ORIENTED, SCIENTIFIC RESULTS:
- Publication on the SGLH homepage, in the members area section
COMMUNICATION AND COOPERATION:
- Maintaining contact with organisations with comparable objectives; Mutual exchange of information by the board
PROMOTING YOUNG STAFF:
Maintenance of the scholarship fund; Allocation of training grants in accordance with the regulations for the scholarship fund.
More information about cookies refer to privacy policies.